Self-directed programs offer Arizonians the option of self-directing their non-medical services and supports. That means you have more choice and control over the care you receive and the person who provides that care.
You recruit, select and train your caregiver. We facilitate a background check on prospective caregivers and assist you in enrolling that caregiver. You manage their daily work and sign-off on their timesheet. We process your caregiver’s paycheck, withhold appropriate state and federal taxes, and provide workers’ compensation insurance for them. We take care of the paperwork while you are the managing employer and maintain your independence in your home.
Self-directed Services Provided:
- Personal Care Assistance
- Participant Enrollment
- Ongoing Participant Training and Support
- Participant Budget Activity Monitoring
- Employee Enrollment, including background checks
- Employee Timesheet Submission
- Employee Payroll
- Payments to Vendors
- Spending Reports, available online or by mail